18 April 2008

Where did sanity go?

Although quite difficult for any close observer of the Serbian kleptomaniac and accountableness politics, I’ll refrain from passing any of many remarks regarding shamefully elections campaign in Serbia where none of the major political parties feels compelled nor accountable to genuinely address voter’s concerns nor verifiable pledges.

Rather I have to share with you my this morning paradigmatic impression that one liter of 3.2% fat yogurt know as “Kravica” costs in a low-budget Serbian shops chain whooping 130 eurocents!!!

So much for reduced-to-one-man-show-DS grandiose many times promised reforms and blast-from-the-past-SRS/DSS pathetic patriotic rhetoric for you. None of the two works for me. Uh, I wish LDP could throw the distance, but not any time soon nor with Ceda-the-boss.

No comments: