15 February 2008

Welcome to Liberal-Serbia!

After many tears abroad, I returned to Serbia 4 yeahs ago. As the time was pissing I felt increasingly disconnected with the developing social surrealities and what to only few seemed to be the Serbian plunge into the ideological and political captivity by people who belong to the invented past rather than to any future. Most recently I noticed some sane people I thought I could bare have also awakened to the call for rampage, hatred, and denial.

This blog is an attempt to reach out and create another, among several other, points for gathering of those liberal minded and currently politically dyslexic in Serbia, till not gone altogether.

I'll move on from these initial swords to the work of building up a stick of resources, relevant to current issues important for liberal agenda (I'll pretend there is such a thing) in Serbiastan and hopefully interesting resources for those revisiting.

Best regards,
Mladen

2 comments: